1 crab (this one in picture weight abt 900grams) or more if you wish
Thick bee hoon (u decide how much you want to eat)
2 - 3 tbsp butter
A few cloves garlic (minced)
A few ginger slices
3 - 4 cups homemade chicken stock
5 tbsp evaporated milk
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp Hua Diao
1 tsp sesame oil
Pinch of salt & pepper
1. Wash & scrub the crab clean. (Bought it from Sheng Siong & I get them to kill the crab for me.)
2. Heat up your pot, and add butter to it. Fry the garlic & the ginger till fragrant.
3. Add the chicken stock to the pot. When it is boiling, add the crab and cover the pot for a few mins until the crab turns red.
4. Add the milk, soya sauce, hua diao, sesame oil, and salt & pepper. Stir well.
5. Add the bee hoon, and cover with lid for 3 mins.
6. Add the vegetable, and off the fire when it's cooked. (like a minute)
And it's all ready!